Thursday, June 05, 2003

All Right!
Smooth jazz coming out of the speakers, a fresh n nice beer aside the keyboard, my fingers flying over the keys, my thoughts are flowing. Paradise. I got a f*cking headache all day, gone away at the first mouthful - is that the right word ? – a Fish told me so. F*cking m$ word, keeps telling it doesn’t know shit about english spelling, well I don't care, quit busing around, you dumb piece of garbage! Yeah, the speaker tells me he is here to choose the best jazz around just for me. Cool dude. You got it, keep playing, this saxo IS good. I really like this voice radio and tv guys can take: 'John Smith, wherever, CNN', they should say stuff like: 'Stop running around in little circles, you brainwashed dummies, the end is coming', they got the voice for it, but the just tell what's goin'on on the other side of the planet. Well, I'll do the 'end of the world' part then. As soon as I'm on air.
Well, I'm not very constructive today, but I hope you could catch my trend, my happy, lazy, sunny, sleepy, trend. Before I left you to cook something to eat, just a thought for the girl who was passing exams today and will continue to do so tomorrow, well honey, you sure won't read that, but have fun, we're with you, somehow. This radio is definitely worse checking, I'll get the url for you... here it is: website, live low/high bandwidth . Check it out, babe, yeah. Well, pasta don't go into boiling water by themselves do they ?
PS:Uedit has a nice spellchecker, go and getit (use google).

No comments: