Friday, May 30, 2003

Greeting from Berlin. Hot n sunny, bit like firenze one month ago. I apologize for misselling and other typing errors, but german keyboards are not french-friendly.
So, I¢¥m here in Berlin since yesterday morning, benn to a Matisse exhibit, last part of his york, colour paper pastes, "collages" as the french say. This really is what I prefer in matisse¢¥s work. "The knife thrower" is... beautifull, I¢¥ll give you a link to a reprod next time. Then opera, la Traviatta, verdi, great. I mean, I¢¥m not a connaisseur of operas and classic music, I like it, sure, but I can¢¥t tell much more than "whaou, this was good... What was the story about again?". Night walk around Berlin at night, a beer in a little cafe, and good night. This morning was cool, a walk around Berlin Zoo, the tiergarten, english breakfast around noon, with a beer again, sun all around the sky, hot as hell, that¢¥s what weekends should be. That¢¥s what they are. Good, let¢¥s enjoy. See ya world.

No comments: