Friday, May 23, 2003

Hello World. Week end is near, good party yesterday, another not-planned-evening, cool. In fact what was cool was not really the party (which I will describe later) but the after, and this morning (which I will also describe later, but let's keep the timing right).
So, we went to the seven2one, well known Parisian club, kind of special, very targeted audience, cool if you go with the right people, terribly boring otherwise. Fortunately, I was accompanied by the perfect people, so it went perfectly. I’ll describe a bit for who don’t know the club: The targeted population is young workers, 20-30, single, good job, (rich/handsome/single). They did quite a good job for they nearly managed to reach this target, buat, as always, the beginning of the evening is [rich/handsome/single/bothsex], and the more the party goes, the more it is [notsorich/nosohandsome/stillsingle/men]. So it was real good in the first two hours or so, after that it got as hot as hell, so we left. To a friend’s were we spent the night, woke up this morning, early (well, earlier than I’m used to), and got to work, walking in Paris, in a famous street which I didn’t know it was famous and I can’t recall the name. It’s near ‘Ecole Militaire’. Oh, you can find the seven2on on google for more info.
This morning is rich in mail and I gotta test a printer which is coming back from the customer service for the third time or so. Great. Well, coffee time.

No comments: