Friday, May 30, 2003

Hi there. This first sentence is quite better than 'Okay' or 'Well'.
Wednesday. I worked and then see a german movie called das experiment. Well-made movie. Good Acting.
Not that violent but sometimes very tough (is it the right word? - i don't have a dictionnary).
Thurday : non-working day. Linked to a religion stuff i don't remenbered at this time.Sunny. Hot. i forecasted to spend my day alone but finally i didn't. A friend from Normandie called me just before i move to a theatre. he was in Paris. Ate with him and three other friends at le comptoir du 7eme. Spent two hours with them on the lawn at champs de Mars near Eiffel Tower.
We went in my home and saw the beginning of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Didn't choose it. Wanted to see Monster Inc.. Those who chose the movie stop watching it twenty minutes later. Drank a last coke at bar le pierrot and said goodbye.
I did anything good in the evening.
I used to liked those kind of days. I missed the time where i didn't care losing my time in day like this. Now i care. That's frustrating.

No comments: