Friday, May 16, 2003

Hi frenchy.
Well, my philosophy is: tell what you want, stories, news, whatever. I’ve got several points to discuss today, let’s go first the first one.
As you might notice with time, I like to browse the net, for you can find interesting stuff, mostly free and of good quality, the spirit of the first-age-internet is still living in the net. That’s why you will frequently find links in my discussion, links to websites I found worth looking at for a minute, once or each day. The array of links on the left can be considered as my personal bookmarks, you can add some if you want (I’m speeking to frenchy here). So today web site is attrition.org, which I didn’t know because I’m not hacker-born, and which I might add on the left pack if I continue to browse it. By the way, I’ll add a comment to precise in which language is the site (when not English).
End of first point.
Second point is of more personal concern. Yesterday was a good evening, not really planned, just everybody agreeing to meet at a friend’s anytime, have some drinks, have a look at birthday party photos, idle chat about what life is and what life should be. Well we didn’t discuss that last point, but I’ll keep it in mind for next time. One last word for you, girl, wasn’t you not to come, you know we missed you, see you tonight.

No comments: