Wednesday, May 28, 2003

No you're not. Whatever. I'm a bit tired today, thanks to yesterday night (and this morning) for this was cool.
As it was exactly the same scenario as last weekend, I won’t bother you going through the whole night, I’ll stick to two events.
First, a green-eyed girl, pretty, really beautiful eyes, those you can fall into dreams just by remembering a glimpse, seen her three times, three different places, when I was wandering around StGermain, early, as usual. Wrote a poem to her souvenir, in French, sorry. Won’t put it here.
Second, …, what was the second point? Damn. I had it five minutes ago. Always write what you’re thinking before it gets lost. Well, can’t be that difficult to remember… I’m stuck in the loop, can’t find when I don’t know what I’m looking for. Been stuck for five whole minutes here. Forget it.

No comments: