Sunday, August 03, 2003

It's been some time since my last post. Well, it's summer time, everything goes slower, days are longer but we don't do much more, time is passing by with the sound of hot air slowly moving around. I was half asleep when I woke up to write this. Don't really know why. Sometimes you just want to write, you can feel the urge to say something, tell something to someone, but you don't know what or whom or why. So you write a poem to someone you don't know and call her your muse or you open your blog and write what you think, even if nobody cares. I do. Nobody cares. Did I write that earlier ? I think so. I'll check, maybe is just a loophole in my brain, this feeling called déjà vu, a glitch in the matrix.
- Hell -
Some times ago I started linking more and more stuff I say, just like frenchy did, at the beginning I linked only content I talked about, now I google all the keywords and pick a link, for it is fun, relevant, irrelevant, awkward, whatever. Got an idea. I'll do that tomorrow, now I gotta get some sleep. I'll let you know what this was, later.
Oh, before I leave, remember this thing about smart mobs ? Well, it's coming to Paris. I might go, and post here what it's like. I'm not very positive about that, coming and going just for fun... Why not settle and have a drink ?
Good night world.

No comments: