Monday, August 11, 2003

Hello.
Back on the tracks.
I feel like a little boy who broke his nice little red car he had for Christmas, and fixed it. Well, I've been to the Chinese quarter, were you can find cheap computer pieces here in Paris, back home, drop the burnt stuff, replace, run, stop, change some wiring, start again, ok, let's check my mails.
I'll be kind with my little red car now.
How, by the way, a friend of mine showed up for my birthday. I knew she would, but felt happy she did. Good, maybe I'll let her know I'm writing my mind around here.
On the way back from the silicon dealers (hehe, what a name), a guy entered the metro with a green whatever, something like [just a sec, it just struck me I was writing directly in my browser, without saving, last time I did that, Murphy had me.] Ok, safe in my favourite txt editor. Which is not word for word suxx. That IS basic anti-ms-xpression.
Hehe, saving my text I saved it as .c, now all the fors are blue and my friend is red. Striking hu!? Hum. Where was I?
Oh yeah, the palm-tree-guy, so he apologised to people around for getting in with his own personal forest, someone said something like "hey, it's cool having trees in the metro, let's talk to RATP!". The sun was coming through the tree (I'm lacking vocabulary here), closed my eyes, felt almost on the Spanish shore, feeling the hot sand in my shoes. The he left the metro, taking my dream away to his balcony. I took my stuff home and wired and so, and get grided again (Is that a real word? Gridlinked is not either, is it? Let's say linked then). And now I'm gonna browse the net and have some dinner.
So long world.
(thanks to you (know who you are) for reading and correcting my english. And my French!)

No comments: