Monday, August 11, 2003

Here I am, a bit bored for I got nothing to do. What an intro. Oups, don't have my googler here. Shit. Whatever.
I first want to thanks everybody for making me feel younger for my birthday. Not that I'm old.
For the second time in a short while, I've been told that my writing is worth reading, feels good, I think I already gave the link. Thanks again to the GoodWolf for he cares enough to be my internet beacon. My home computer has been down for some days, I'm not ubiquitous anymore. That remembers me of an article where the author was analyzing that a wireless google access would make one nearer to God, seeing everything, knowing everything. Well, my experience is that you indeed reach a higher degree of awareness when wired, but you are blind when disconnected. You can only see what's near you, what you can hear on the national radio and TV channels, some standard world news if you are lucky enough to have cable-TV. You're an earthling again. Not that it's bad, mind me, even if my living is based on silicon-engraved technologies I still spend most of my time off the matrix. But I'm bound to my daily dive through the net. Maybe I should use this opportunity to write something. The thing is I usually write directly on my computer. To quote Idontrememberwhobutithastobesomeonefamous: Life is simple, people are complicated.
Have a nice day world.

No comments: