Friday, September 09, 2005

I'll Never Plan Next Post Again

As you may have noticed, I haven't post for a while - and this post may, or may not, be a significant improvement.

Quick news:
The French Guy has stopped writing here, and has moved to new pages.
I've change job, house, I'm still a gamer and I still can't find time to write.
It's been more than a year since my last post.
Time rushes.

I was discussing with Aska about blogging, telling him I've got nothing (interesting) to say, this weblog being a written example.
The old memories brought me back to wwimm blog, and to the free writing.
Which is, I must say, an interesting – at least for me – game.

It seems having something to say is not mandatory then.

But
I had a new palm for my birthday,
GTA4 didn’t fulfil my expectations,
WH4K did,
Bernard Werber didn’t, so I won't link him,
Neil gaiman did, with American Gods, Neverwhere and Stardust, which is wich I prefered. Being tres fleur bleue.

A lot of stuff have gone by, insignificant events I could have commented, games I played and gadgets I didn't buy... I might come back and tell some happy few what I think of the world.

Did I mention I went to see H2G2, which is good, from a fan of the books.

Well, this is it for today.

I...

Well, I'll Never Plan Next Post Again.

thx

No comments: