Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Yeah, positive phone calls are good for your health. This morning I’m told I don’t look wasted any more, that means I can start my next week end as soon as I want. That means tomorrow night I think, a waitress in a wine bare gave away some flyers for a rhum party tomorrow. Free punch. Groovy. What else? French officials are fighting against the P2P and Matrix-Reloaded is on the net well, things are not always the way you’d like. Whatever, the good guys will win.
I’ve read a discussion of the UKparliament about spam, learned that this word comes from the Monty Python and not from corned beef. I didn’t know parliament discussions could be that fun. The English Culture Is Great.
Oh, super puzzle fighter for gba is available in France, I gonna get it as soon as I remember to do it when I can do it. Note that it rarely happens. Spf is a tetris / street fighter mixture, with a lot more tactics than any of those. Addictive. It’s a capcom game, if you want to search for it. Well, gotta go and read the net, I’ll get back to you when I find something cool.
Oups, I forgot, I gotta give this link out.

No comments: