Sunday, May 18, 2003

Matrix I was on tv tonight. Didn't really watch it, was playing gta-vicecity, cool game, as good as the previous one. Hearing Neo and Trinity chating behind my back, taking pills, geting stuned by viruses with sunglasses. By the way, I've had a go with EnterTheMatrix, the game which was launched to surf on the movie's wave, well, it's no good. Play max payne if you want to know what 'bullet time' is, or play gta if you want to have good music, but for matrix, go and see the movies, don't expect anything from the game. Whatever. Frenchy, you're tech for names alias is quite allright, except I'm not sure I'll always be able do find out who's'who... Oh maybe this A girl was really an A girl, then she might be... All right, I gonna stop guessing, for everybody out there, you'd better start learning the letters, cause I't gonna be tricky remembering which is who.
By the way, I won't use letter, I think I'll just be evasive when knowing who the exact person is is of no importance, or describe him/her when it can be usefull. That's it for my writing rules, I gonna get some sleep now, tomorrow will be rain again, so says wheather.com, so I'd better be in a good mood, or the day will get really awfull. See y'a in the morning frenchy.

No comments: