Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Ok, I've tuned a bit this shiny template, here is what you can find now: on the left, good web sites, I'll add some. This is a sticky stuff, so 'good once' web sites won’t be there. On the right, friend's web sites, I'll add some. This is as sticky stuff too. As I don’t pick my friends out of web designer’s pool, browse for content and party pictures, not for gleaming html code.
Whatever.
This page is a way to speak (write) aloud, so let’s start.
First of all, the title, label, stuff written at the top of the page, well, I had to choose something… As you may have understood by now, it doesn’t mean anything, it’s build from the description of the page. This description doesn’t mean anything either, except for some people, who will understand where it comes from but won’t bother anyway. All you gotta know is that it comes from a good friend, who started writing after I did, mastered his style before me being able to tell what a style was, and gave me the will to continue in my own way (whatever it is). Thanks mate.
So, where was I. Yeah, my introduction. I should explain a point before going further: this page is in English, even if it’s not my mother tongue, I wanted to try writing in English, can’t be bad for me, can be for you, let me know if it’s getting unreadable.
Okay, those two points where the stuff I wanted to discuss today, so it’s over for now, go back to work, have a look at teoti if you don’t know what it is, see you later.

No comments: