Sunday, May 25, 2003

Pfiou, I'm exhausted. I thought I could handle one more long night out, I was wrong. Do you know this nasty feeling, this small voice in the back of your head that says: "you can try budy, but you will fall asleep in the middle of the dancefloor, you'de better go to sleep". Well, I listened to the voice, which is always right, and I gonna have a nice long sleepy night. As the girls are often more brave than men, I must apologize (it's getting quite apolo' night here) to my friends, whom I rarely deceive, but then it's even harder when it happens. I figure I'm being quite positive about myself here. Well, that's all me. So have a good night, my dreams will be with you, you'll dance happier and I'll sleep better. Good, let's do taht. Good night world.
Frenchy, don't be confused. Mind the steps... Handle with care... Always see the bright side of life... Life is life. Ok, ok, I'd better go to bed.

No comments: