Thursday, May 15, 2003

Hello everybody, welcome in that brand new sunny day! I’m quite early today, thanks to strikers who are continuing f*cking messing around for a third day. Whatever, I’ve got my roller blades. Anyway, that’s not the main topic of this post, ‘cause the main topic of this post is… something else. A good news as I feel it. Let’s expose: I mentioned yesterday a friend of mine, writer from time to time, specialized in something like a weekly-monthly personal newsletter called the otbm. He’s style is fresh and fun, but by now his production rate is more monthly than weekly, when we’re lucky. So, he told me once about the web site on which I first heard of what a blog was, he is the only guy I know who is doing something more or less like a blog, and he is a friend of mine who likes to explain what his life is like, then why not invite him on this blog, to write his side of the life when I’m wildly chatting about anything else? Well, no reason at all, so let’s me introduce my friend…

No comments: