Sunday, May 25, 2003

Well, that's was a resting night. Now that I got all my brain to myself, and the little anoying voice is gone during the night, I can describe a bit more yesterday.
Woke up at the very begining of the afternoon, as usual on saturday or sunday, went to the haircutter (which I prefer to any fancy hairdresser my *ss), then to have a beer with a friend whom I see about once a week as he isn't in the same city anymore. He's gone country-side, buying and selling stuff growing from the dark brown basic dusty dirty mother earth. So, had a few drinks, discussed about our jobs, friends, girls (or not), future weekends, the universe, life and everything. To quote DNA. Whom you should read, if you don't want to die unaware of the real role of mices in our life. Then we did schedule the evening. That was a piece of work. I think beeing head of a whole computer departement is just a hobbie compared to organizing a night out with people who are all around the city, doing whatever they please and eager do keep on that line of behaviour to the last second, letting you shake the skies to bring down the better of what Paris can offer on a saturday night. Well I'm emphazing things a bit here. Just a little bit. In fact I just phoned everybody in a cyclic pattern to try to make everbody come in the same place at the same time. It didn't work as planned, but whatever. It's always like that.
Back in the tracks: back home for dinner, wander around the internet to keep in touch with the present and the near future, shower, let's go. Just in time for our rendez-vous, that means I was waiting in the shower of a raining night for five long minutes before the sunshine came. With an umbrella and a great smile. Direct to the bar-fly (which hasn't any website right now, sorry.) I'll have a martini, white, ice, and a kir, wine, no ice, for the demoiselle. Thanks.
Discuss a bit about a friend of ours who is getting a bit sad since a few days, hope he will sort it out. Salud. Another girl, another martini, two kirs. That's a lot of kirs tonight, I'm quite demanded. That's was a private joke. And I didn't make it first, so complain the the girl (the second one, with the fancy glittering earrings). Okay, let's shift gears, we wont spend all day telling the night. The last one came, the four of us left from the bar, next stop is 'chez regine' well, didn't get in, too 'sporty'. Take it good. Reminds a walking night in Firenze some time ago, wandering from bar to nightclub, not finding the right one. Oh, I missed a step, we did meet some other friends just before getting to "regine's". What a name.
That's was nearly the end of the party, the little voice was getting loud, kiss the girls goodbye, I wish I could stay but I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow. That's to say to day. Gotta make a phone call. Have a nice day world.
Rain has stoped. Maybe well go for a walk altogether, can be cool don't you think?

No comments: