Wednesday, August 20, 2003

So summer is starting to fall. Ohoh .
And what did i learn in summer? I learnt that medias can convince us that a man can be responsible of weather and that this bad guy is actually the prime minister Jean Pierre Raffarin. I definitly learnt that heat is funcking annoying especially when you are in the subway or even outside. With the murder of Marie Trintignant and the little boy Nicolas, i learnt that i could have no mercy for killers. I learnt that some people can be really cruel without taking notice of it. I learnt i truly don't understand life. I learnt that it could be a good thing. I learnt that my mom is the best mom ever. I learnt that i could be deeply depressed and very happy (in this order) in the same day.
I'm sure i have learnt many other things.

In fall, i think i won't have time to be bored with my removal. I also have a huge project. Hope i will finish in time.
Hope. That's a good word.

No comments: