Saturday, August 30, 2003

Hey.
Today is the day. Summer is gone, welcome winter. Today is the day. Raining day.
I've been listening to Ennio Morricone OSTs today. I feel like an old outlaw, his horse died of thirst in the middle of the desert, nothing but the shadows of death, vultures turning around the sun, slowly coming. The wind is my only fellow, talking, whispering all day, telling me to stop, to halt for a second, to lay on the white sand, to wait for the angels to come upon me. // Next track // The good old day, crossing the desert, running with the wind, I can see the sun shining, the wild west is my home, riding from town to town, I'm free. // Next track // Cold night. A guitar is playing somewhere in the dark. The silence is singing to the stars, I'm alone in my world. Nothing but the fire and the dark night closing around me, protecting, mine. // Next track // The town is empty, no one but me. And him. Face to face. No way out but a bullet. In his head or in mine. The world has stopped for a second, nothing but to men, face to face, earth slowly coming to a halt, vultures looking at the dead, waiting. // Next track // Tombstone. Dust. Wind. Desert. Silence. Memories. // End of album //

Switch

Techno. Flashes, movement, stroboscopic mind. My heart accelerates, my fingers are moving, my brain can't control, just beat. Just follow the beat. Nothing but the beat. Thoughts can't go anywhere, can't think, can't write, just listen, can't. Hypnotised.
Switch

Never underestimate the power of music.

No comments: