Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Did you know that? Of course you didn’t, you don’t know what I’m talking about even now I’ve almost given you the secret I just found.
Okay, it’s not big secret, please don’t say I’m a lamer, it would be nasty of you.
Winamp2 is better than winamp3.
Hooked? good, that was the goal. Well, winamp3 is shiny, you can have funny skins looking like red or yellow xboxs, nice buttons and all. The thing is it needs almost five seconds to load on my average one year old computer AND it doesn’t do anything more than any dosamp you can run on your toaster. Here you are for nasty words against the cream of new technologies. You’re welcome. As I said some time ago, I am, along with half of the kids/guys/young executives of my age, born with the tidal wave of new techs. Which are not new techs since internet is called Internet, has grown up and gone wild. - Wait, this is a French song they have on... well, I don’t know which radio I’m listening to. That is one of the side effects of the internet. - So, I was saying that winamp3 is just a shining armor around empty smoke, whereas winamp2 hasn’t evolved GRAPHICALLY for several (five?) years, but the community (the geeks working for free everywhere around you, including me(you?), sometimes) has embraced this free - and working - technology to play with it and has launched a bunch of projects, tools, plugins, ideas, flying saucepans, which were usefull or not, were selected buy time like the species were (yeah, obviously darwin WAS right), and now I can watch TV on my computer, with average quality sound, while I’m taping this post.
That’s luxury. Technology is about luxury, isn’t it? That might be the subject of my next post. For now, I’m off grid. Good night world.
Sash-adelante. That’s cool. Great. I love the Internet.
Hey, as I’m debuging my googler-v2 (a thought for the guy who, once, tried to explained me how version where to be assigned), I’m listening random radios, that makes me think of gta3-vicecity, where you spent half your time listening to talk shows.
Hey! This msblast virus is in uk news! Haha. Can’t people avoid clicking exes ?!
I love talk shows. People talking of stuff you listen with one ear as you don’t care at all, it’s happening in England. Oouh, I’m being a nasty frenchy. Ok, ok, going to bed.
See you world.

No comments: