Thursday, August 28, 2003

Hey world.
It's been a while. Well, life goes one and I had work and all, catching the last sunny days before the long dark nighty summer.
Ho, thanks to Frenchy for he wished me my birthday, just about three weeks late, so it was a surprise.
Well, I don't have much to say today, I don't really know what I've done of my time as I don't have anything to expose to you. I guess it's the general mood, going back to work, school, more and more people everywhere, you feel in a hurry but you don't really know why, don't have time to think about it, got things to do. Let's hurry!
I got some texts to write down - it's good to write on paper, but then you've got to type it back in the comp. - See you world.
By the way, update your anti-virus and backup your data, sobig.g is coming.
Last but not least, Europeans and free people around the world, do not let Software patenting become a nasty reality.

No comments: