Monday, June 30, 2003

This had been an okay week. No more no less. It's quite hard to say something about that.
Anyway. This weekend, i put my sister's goods into boxes. Actually, i live in her appartement but she decided to stay in the South with her boy-friend. It's quite a task to prepare a removal. And quite uninteresting for someone who doesn't know me.
I have seen for the third time "Matrix Reloaded". With Mum. She said she liked the movie cos it was funny. First time i hear that.
I have also seen a horror movie : "Haute Tension". A great movie. Maybe the best horror flick i have seen for a long time. Cecile de France is exceptionnal. Hope she will continue to do such movies.
Yesterday, i have seen "Creature", a boring alien ripoff. I decided to post reviews on the internet movie database. Writing more and more in this stupid language might help me to be better understood because i suppose i make terrible mistakes.
See you.

No comments: