Monday, June 16, 2003

Back from silence. I had a few stuff to take care of last week, plus I didn't have time for my daily scan of the news, I hope you didn't miss me too much. Ok, let's start with a glimpse at the future of the net: .la stands for LosAngeles. One day, this blog will be hosted at www.wwimm, ain't it cool? Ok, that was a 'not related at all' link, funny, but not really useful as the content of the linked site isn't related with what I'm saying at all. Frenchy does that sort of stuff sometimes, the dustmen link made me think twice, as the other links in the sentence where 'real'. Whatever. Just one word to explain what I meant with my deck of cards last week. It's a trick I learned from a friend of mine, she loves to tell you what your future will be like using card trick, you ask a question, then the cards have the answer. Well, sort of, but I won't discuss about the questioning bias here. So, I'm quite reluctant to ask a specific question for it directs the answer you will have, you will never have answer to a question you don't ask, and I you ask when you'll be rich, well, you will necessary be rich don't you? So my technique is a bit different, I pick two cards, ace of spade and ace of heart, I put a certain concept in each, two different attitudes toward the problem I have, to different decisions, then I play with those two cards, not looking at which is which, finally I choose one, and decide of my behavior. Usually, ace of heart is a cool guy, more the 'why not' type, kind, helpful, poet, talkative, generous. The ace of spade is the mirror image. Well not really, but spade don't give anything for nothing, don't talk if not talked to, don't smile if not smiled to, don't write poems for strangers, loves acid jokes and novels of dark futures. Right now, I'm not heart. But my dark spade time is behind me.
I didn't talk about the bourget It was cool, I'll discuss that later.

No comments: