Saturday, April 24, 2004

Here

Hey.
Saturday morning, was sunny earlier, now some clouds are surrounding paris. I'll wait a bit before going outside.
Launching blogger, gmail is advertized, I got a gmail account now. Let's have a look !
(listening to that - shoutcast stream)
Gmail:
First of all, seems that the beta is opened to selected guests. Blogger user's are among those.
The gui is fine, clean, well, this is google style after all, nothing new.
As everybody now knows, gmail main feature (or at least difference), is the 1go storing space: you can't delete emails.
This is gonna be weird.
I wonder: what about the business email fine prints 'If you were not the supposed to receive this email, please destroy it and notify the sender' ?
Well, I've registered to my favorite mailing list with this new email, we'll see how it goes using it.

PS: I just noticed that the link to my resume was pointer to void. updated.

Gmail
Well, played a bit, jsut want to tell you about the 'labels'. You can create labels, which are just sticky words you'll then classify your mails with. The interesting thing is: it's not tree-like as directory are, you can mark a message with several labels (don't know if there is any limit), and the search, filter messages on labels. Seems cool.

[Time passes]

Looking at some photos : - Some jscripting here

BTW, I mentionned once a winamp fire.avs of mine.

No comments: