Sunday, January 11, 2004

NN

No News. I'm feeling lazy. That party was too long. Shortens the Sunday too much. I'd like to go and watch lost in translation. I'd like the spring to start tomorrow. I'd like to go ice-skating. I'd like to go and see the sea. I'm tired.
The Great Book of Forgotten Memories.
I'm obviously not the first one to be appealed by those two words. o o o o o

PS: Remember when I was searching for a fire screen saver ? Well, I didn't find what I was looking for. So I decided to do one myself, but I'm not going to reinvent the wheel, as it would be squarish and I'm lazy. So I've written a winamp visualization component to do the trick. Winamp provides me with a convenient graphic language and a rendering module, I just have to figure out how to do a fire-like screen. I'll post it later, don't have it right there, and it's not finished yet.

No comments: