Thursday, December 11, 2003

I feel like blogging tonight.
But I don't have any particular subject in mind, so it'll be a bit confused until I grasp a line.
Well, I have my first christmas gift ready. The thing is It's mine. I really must go shopping this weekend. I always go the 'but last' weekend for my christmas shopping, never could get myself to do it earlier.
So, my gift to myselft is a toaster. The English kind, wallace & gromit kind, the kind you don't find in France. Thanks to TBoB, who lives oversea, I'll have one when taking my first breakfeast in my new home.

I didn't give any news about my finally successfull search for an apartment, I found a nice studio near Alesia metro station, south of Paris, I shall move in during christmas holidays, which will start december 20th. You'll be welcome home.

This being done, I got to find new objectives for next year. Or maybe I'll just let me live for a while, just to try the taste of time passing by.

Well, I've been monitoring the news these last days, but nothing extraordinary is happening in december, malls are packed with givers and gifts, ads are dressed in red and white and singing 'HoHoHo', the cold is as cold as usual, the global warming seems to have stopped during winter.

What an abrupt end.

No comments: