Saturday, November 01, 2003

Halloween

Hey world. My posts are more and more sparse. Here I stand, saturday morning, browsing the internet, listening to my favorite internet radio, googling and surfing my news grid. I've been away for a while. What's up around?
Yesterday was Halloween. Long life to the deads. Reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean. I've heard that in France, as a response to the number of death caused by heat this summer, two third of the Frenchies will go and visit grandfather grave this weekend. Crowded. (failed to find a reliable source for this info).

...
Do not shoot the lawyer.
...

Oh, by the way, I've starting reading Kundera - Different people tried to talk me in, I never bothered trying, two days ago I was at a friend, he was ironing, I took a book to read, he gave me another one, Kundera. Well, I'm not going to do critics, I like it. The Movie.
...
Kiss
...

I'm thinking about going skating this afternoon, but the wheater is unstable. Well, meteorologists says it is raining and it will rain all afternoon. It is sunny, can I conclude it will be sunny all day?
Let's try.
See you world.

PS: I almost forgot: Max Payne 2 seems to be a sequel, no more, no less, but I can't play more than 10 minutes without freezing. A Payne. Haha.
(I'm winME, ATI radeon8500LE, I'll go and find why it is so and let you now.)

No comments: