Friday, July 25, 2003

Good evening world.
I'm listening to the music, end of Equilibrium, which I just saw. Well, the music is good, the movie was good two. It reminded me a lot of Matrix, that doesn't surprise me: the first time I saw the ads, I though it was matrix3 already. The scenario is good, a bit like gattaca's, a bit more polish would have been good, the historical reference to the third reich is so obvious it's ridiculous. The images are nice, clean, a hyper-dynamic cam-play such as matrix's would have been perfect. These are my two critics, the scenario is very good, lot of little surprises now and then, punchy fights. At the end of the line, it's very good, go and see it.
I think this will be all for today, as tomorrow will be rainy I might come again.
Clap your hands, and I will come again...

No comments: